Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More pictures...........Again

Here are some more pictures. It was pretty nice today so Colleen took him out in the front yard and had what she called a "fashion photo shoot". The first picture is the only decent one we got from bath time the other day. And by decent I mean nice picture, not one in which he's all covered. So, things are going good. Colleen weighed him today and he was 9lbs 10oz, so it seems like his growth spurt is slowing a bit. He's sleeping longer in the night, not needing to wake up and eat every two hours like he has been. Let's see....what else.......we got our hay bale garden planted. Actually, Colleen got it planted. As soon as stuff starts growing good I'll take a couple pictures so you all know what it's like. Hope everyone is doing good.









1 comment:

Clandestine Road said...

This is my favorite set. He is too cute! I wish I could see him. Hopefully in July.

Angie