Sunday, April 18, 2010

New baby boy!!!!

Silas DeBolin Curtis
Born April 17, 2010
10:21am
6 lbs 10 ounces

Here he is. Pretty exciting huh? Pretty small, too, right? Colleen and I were both surprised at the weight, given how gigantic she was at the end. But, he's healthy and she's healthy, and that's all that matters. I'm not really sure what else there is to tell. He has the DeBolin nose, Colleen says he has my lips and ears. He's got a little bit of brown hair, and gray eyes for now. Now I have to get going back to the hospital. Just wanted to run home to grab a few things and post these pictures. Hope everyone is doing well!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cutie! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys. Life's ultimate miracle-birth. Buckets of love are being poured your way from Alaska. Peace and so much love for you all, Jason Wolle

mary grace said...

Holy moly! He's adorable! You guys look great. Congrats again.